PAR 4.08% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I just can't imagine why a BP would look to deal with us until...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I just can't imagine why a BP would look to deal with us until we get the nod from the FDA in regards to dosing and are a up and running in phase 3,it would be a gamble for them to throw the amount of money being suggested on a maybe it just wouldn't happen.
    We all know its coming to a head and Paradigm are obviously confident in getting the go ahead from the FDA hence the spend in advance for phase 3.
    We get the deal for funding then we are away we don't then we may well be up shit Creek but we will never be privy no matter who try to extract information about what is being discussed in relation to deals/partnerships. All we can go on is we have a awesome drug with amazing results and by the looks IP protection which is building an exclusive agreement with Bene yeah management could and should have done some things better its a frustrating ride we all get that but I don't think it will be long before we know our fate.
    A deal if it eventuates will come out of the blue none of us know when and if this will occur it really comes down to deal or no deal simple big risk big reward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $65.17K 254.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 64000 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 14407 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.