PAR 2.27% 22.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: PAR Pre-AGM Update, page-23

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    I daresay they got some feedback even through investor relations. "In accordance with best practice corporate governance" - agree with prior comments, when did PR discover corporate governance?? Debarcle with Marco, Chairman then appoints himself to MD on $1m + and still intends to Chair another listed ASX Co (once also ceo AS well)?? So now takes a 20% haircut to a mere $800k or so -what an angel? Performance benchmarks are trending this way - there's no real floor on performance to earn base salary except turn up in some cases - these are key primary milestones a biotech startup needs -complete NDA and submit - another question when approval or commercial milestones are met after that. I still question his ability to do the best deals (considering the recent cap raise) going forward especially now he's flagged what would get him over the line in China - now capped at $30 million upfront and who knows what % going forward?? China won't do us any favours IMO. At best right now he could be a director or even better maybe large shareholder with influence but position on Board and Management. Hat's off to him getting this to a listed company and phase 3 but lot's of questions in my mind going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.5¢ $18.07K 79.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 151213 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 130080 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.