PAR 0.00% 26.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Got that in one mangoman...I was once a firm believer in this...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Got that in one mangoman...I was once a firm believer in this company.... however the time has now come for the financial side to be acted on once and for all....otherwise we all fall over the cliff....this is no longer about the benefits of zilosul to the community...it is all about financial survival.....the bank is empty...there is no more bullshitting around....the reality is they all have us by the balls and they know it...we can be manipulated to the end now as we do not have our own financial base to stand on.....we are the victims of a poorly managed company that had rightfully high belief in its product ...but forgot the most important element....and that is that we had to have a strong financial base and strength to go it all alone.....now we find ourselves in a situation whereby we are the fish in the barrel...waiting to be taken at the power boys own discretion...at the time of their choosing and at the price they want to take us at.....They know we will fall over soon and then they will come in like vultures to take the meaty bits for themselves...Wake up PR...you are living the dream that has just become the nightmare.....Finally.......Get that F...N partner that someone at PAR promised me a few months ago....or get out ...and that applies to the whole lot of you...You wont have that choice soon anyway....GET THE PARTNER AND GET THEM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.