PAR 2.50% 19.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Hi Dungiven,I enjoyed your post and thoughts. I always try and...

1. 4,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6867
    Hi Dungiven,

I enjoyed your post and thoughts. I always try and make time for a more balanced approach and as you know, over the years I not only read all posts but I call out for negatives if anyone sees them. It is this thinking that keeps us safe.

I could write a real lot in response to your post but being in a full time job, well this is tough.I have followed all your posts over the years and I remember at one stage you and Denial always seemed to be in lock-step. Let me answer some of your points, of course just personal thoughts and opinions expressed.

Yeah I dont think it's so much of a loan, it might be more a fund thats interested in investing a stake. Don't forget there are a myriad of combos and alternatives, a Pharma deal or part thereof might be just one alternative. If you were to ask me I would say it sounds like it's going to be a piecemeal thing. Some funding from here, some from there etc. I have a feeling they want to try and progress the P3 a bit and then start seriously entertaining deals? Milestones could just be a big part of it...I am not sure on that but I like the upside of that. A deal today is worth X today, it gives us certainty and we would be happy.

But, a deal tomorrow (3 months from now, 1 year from now...1.4 years from now) is worth a sh*tload more. I mean a big factor more.

This is highly lucrative to me. I'm trying to think of a suitable analogy...the little girl going into the milk bar and saying daddy, can I please have a marshmellow? The dad saying, tell ya what honey, you can have one now but if you wait for 10 mins I'll give you two.....PAR is saying to her and us, mate, wait for a few months and I'll buy you the factory.

Now I'm not being flippant...what I mean is we need cash, we need it now, we need it before we can even entertain a P3...BUT if we can get cash from a funding party that's not strictly a BIG Pharma Regional-blow-your-mind deal...and just survive for a few months...maybe even till closer to Interim read out, the deal then will blow my sock off and I have fairly tight elastic socks on right now.

This isn't going to be wonderful news for everyone, some have bought at $2 and just want $1 back. But anyone that's remotely LT. It's the sweetest bag of marshmallows there are, because in a few short years, if it goes to plan...well you know the rest. You of all people know what this drug can do. I still have reams to write on the drug workings that most have NEVER heard of some of them. There is a lot of evidence out there and most do not know yet!

Yeah you are prob right, the 50 to 60 is prob mainly for 012. There will be other costs, but again, once we progress into the P3...the SP will re-rate at some point and they can issue small chunks of capital without it being too dilutive. There can be other regional deals and TGA and AUS might come to the party with revenue, it won't be SO much about the revenue, it will be validation and SP appreciation. This will add, new parties and funds to the books and then we start hitting the indexes.

Look if in the very unlikely event we don't make it..it will hurt...it will take a long time to find something as lucrative and research it like this play but I won't be on the street and neither should you...you always have to invest that you don't lose everything, no matter what any poster or person says or thinks. Finally its up to you and what you can afford to lose. I am very buoyed that the FDA have come to the party...the market out there isn't aware of the party that's coming. All they see is doom and gloom and ask how are we going to survive, it's a legit question...but do they know all the viable alternatives out there? This is so much of an easier sell now...I wish I could chat to some of these funders myself, it would be a terrible lot of fun to explain in a novel and exciting way how our product works and why it's just so much better than anything the world has ever seen.

I do hope to receive many more posts from people like you over the coming months and years. Hang in there.

DYOR critical

Last edited by Mozzarc: Monday, 11:19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.