PAR 0.00% 20.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

More than @Huts7 have been pumping this stock on here for so...

1. 7,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6932
    More than @Huts7 have been pumping this stock on here for so long. Far worse offenders who happily passed on PR's partnership pump on Hot Copper and told all that would listen that Paradigm was going to cure the world of knee osteoarthritis and in part why so many retail investors are hurting or long gone.

No one could have predicted it would fall this low after meeting its primary in late 2022. It all seemed so good. Except it never was. There were always questions over the dosing. There was always a shoddy CEO who always promised so much, but never delivered a timeline without tardiness or never disclosed a major delay in a formal fashion. There was a a little incident called the fastest expansion of monetary supply in history (that Paul and co. didn't comprehend) that was quickly followed by the quickest interest rate tightening in history - only after a load of stay at home traders who picked the next best thing; their YOLO (you only live once) investments at silly prices. And the swathes of cash PR could lazily flash the brilliance of PAR's technology to, along with partnership talk...then suddenly quickly dried up.

And the repetitive failure of timelines, so easily forgiven amongst the cash and exuberance of 2020/21, suddenly put the millions of cash burn in big red numerals. And now many of the same punters who bought the story from PR at $1.30 (I didn't) and then $0.43 (I did a little), now perhaps foolishly sell at $0.20 and below:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6485/6485387-98cdb068819140d5bceed0072f29cb22.jpg

The spikes were the time to sell out of investments in PAR if there was doubt (and there was), but alas many instead bought (when the company twice sold). Simlarly, now so many sell where they might have had a cheap punt if they had sold. Personally I just bought more at $0.18 (perhaps I am the foolish one) as simply because of the pot odds vs the admittedly questionable cards I am buying are too askew - but I think I saw at last the dealer blink and PR is not bluffing on partnerships and might be about to deal one or two deuces in the turn and river to go with my shakey pair of twos.

(If the volumes traded of late seem scary, they are only around 1% of shares on issue)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.