PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Whilst the utter disappointment at both the share price and...

1. 7,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6870
    Whilst the utter disappointment at both the share price and management entirely understandable, the feedback on these threads sadly tells me to buy more here as an opportunistic buyer.

Suspect many shareholders selling on emotion of the share price falls (somewhat unpredictable) and management underperformance (somewhat predictable) and not the merits of the science - why many originally bought the stock - if this thread any indication.

This is good news and the appropriate forums for PAR to be conveyed to the professional medical community. Peer evaluation is of course a crucial credibility crux of all successful commercial pathways in bio-techs and innovative medicine, along with credible trials, or it's all just Disallowed.

I never had much faith in PR and co.'s abilities (his fireside chat a couple of years ago a massive red flag for me), but they can't really perform much worse going forward and this stock is now increasingly priced towards failure when there remain very solid arguments for eventual success. Forget the 2020 highs, but you have to ask yourself versus $2 more recently common levels, is this companies probability success really only a fifth of what it was at $2? Me thinks not. So a buy here for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 23.0¢ $85.35K 365.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 280011 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 44703 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.