PAR 4.55% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I’ve held PAR for about 10 years, buying at between 28c and $3,...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    I’ve held PAR for about 10 years, buying at between 28c and $3, with an AEP of 80c or so. My total investment was around $50k.
    I’ve written this off completely and nowadays hardly even bother to check the SP or read the threads.
    I have no doubts at all about the efficacy of the product as both my wife and I have gained considerable symptomatic relief from OA, but as a company and as an ‘investment’ PAR imo falls somewhere between a lemon and a dog.
    In my view we’re heading slowly and painfully straight down the gurgler.
    Announcements such as these mean nothing at all really and like previous ones serve only to provide a bit of hope and sustenance to the remaining true believers (of which I’m no longer one).
    What we have here imo is a company with a great product but with an average-at-best management team, a corporate governance model that falls short of best practice, and some fairly shaky IP.
    I don’t believe in the prospect of a deal with ‘Big Pharma’ being just around the corner - if there was a deal to be done then imo it would have been done already.
    Much more likely imo is more and more of the same thing; the company burning through its cash reserves while management draw big salaries, until we need yet another CR priced even lower than the last one.
    At some point I think we’ll be delisted and whatever value remains will probably be picked up by some cashed up individuals ready to take a punt for a few cents on the dollar.
    I’m fortunate enough to be fairly secure financially so the loss is more annoying for me than consequential, but others are in a very different position and to them I extend my sympathy. I only wish I’d got out when the SP was $4, as I don’t think we’ll ever see that again.
    These are my personal thoughts and opinions only - don’t take them as any sort of advice, and GLTAH as always.
    Last edited by PZ99: 30/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $185.1K 837.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.