PAR 0.00% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

i wrote to Simon White in these terms about the need get...

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    i wrote to Simon White in these terms about the need get Depository Receipts in front of US investors, which would be one way of enlarging the market of those bidding to buy PAR, which i think is more likely to help than anything our Board is likely to achieve.

"Simon, it looks to me as though the PAR share price is not going to take off any time soon because there is no confidence in the board, especially in regard to capital management, but also in repeatedly underestimating what more is needed to be done.
    I raised the value of Depository Receipts before the last CR in Jan 22.
    In the current economic context and severe doubts in regard to the Board, whatever they think of themselves, you need to put in front of them that what is needed are more prospective shareholders in a bigger marketplace.
    Don't tell me again it is too expensive.
    18 months have gone by and the share price has tanked.
    Given the Board should have expected the share price result of going to market with another CR to fund through (optimistically) to mid 2025, the board should move on getting to have Depository Receipts in front of US investors.
    Step 1 let the market know it is being actioned as a priority.
    Step 2a make sure all doctors and their patients in the iPPS program in USA know about it.
    step 2b make sure all those folks with whom PAR is negotiating also know about it.
    step 2c pay some US analyst to do their analysis - nobody in the US cares about the local analysts..

Please put in front of the Board.
    You might get a question on it at the AGM."

One other question that i am sure will come up in some form or other is "Why not do a deal on MPS if it takes us all the way to end 2026?
    Who wants another CR in mid 2025 which looks like a certainty given the statement that funds will run out one more time (mid 25).

@@tradepunk

is right, if the shares do reach over 65c in 12 months, those not taking up their entitlement will be diluted more than they might think because the options will get exercised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 321 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 29856 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.01am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ 19949
Last updated 10.22am 06/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.