PAR 3.92% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ok I've had a few hours now to digest this announcement...let's...

1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6804
    Ok I've had a few hours now to digest this announcement...let's take a slightly closer look?

1) Beverley Huttman.

I don't need to say a lot, her experience really does speak on her behalf...GSK is large...296th out of the Fortune 500...what does that mean I hear a few of you say...it equates to a market cap of some 93.85 Billion USD from everything from Vaccines to Consumer Healthvcare, HIV and oncology...lots!

Better than that...look at her responsibilities and tell me this isn't important in terms of sheer growth for us:

A) Market and product analysis,
    B) Strategic planning and budgeting,
    C) Licensing,
    D) Pricing and reimbursement,
    E) Government liaison,
    F) In-market promotion,
    G) Demand forecasting,
    H) Team leadership

Crickey, what else is left? It's all encompassing, she's is going to be the corporate growth lady to go to...I better find someone who knows someone who has her mobile. Licensing in itself will be huge...what a coo...then you tell me she's got Government liaison as well? Mate..TGA...FDA....EMA...they are all government bodies we deal with...Demand Forecasting? Mate it's an area I wanna claim...I love it...but it will become a full time role...I guess that's the point, she's appointed initial head, she'll have a team eventually under her.

I don't want to even go and tackle pricing and reimbursement...how do you price a Magic drug anyway? Yes $2500 today's estimates ...but that's now...when we get durability studies back officially as part of a Phase 3 sometime next year...I'm telling you $2500 ain't going to cut it (my views), it will be north of this.

Wait...there is a bit more?!"Beverley will be responsible for developing and implementing commercial strategy including ... product differentiation, patient and physician acceptance and life cycle management." Mate...full on...she will be a busy lady. But this in itself is a further clue, a company that has this much potential will have eventually staff under each area and she will be the head. It's clues like this that we can ascertain and project. Sure it might be a few years way...but it is NOT decades away.

2) New CFO: Justin Cahill

Well this is good news.,.. Pool_King what do you think ...it seems like a little bit since AF and I heard from you...it's just cos we miss you don't worry...I'm still hanging out for your Tuna and Pesto sandwiches...dang it I gotta stop talking about food at this time of the night, makes me hungry!

"20 years experience in strategic finance roles" sounds good...9 years at CSL, 5 years as US divisional CFO CSL Plasma...this is good, he knows about expansion and how to manage cash flow...you know Paradigmers a lot of companies have a good products, have good systems but cannot manage cash flow...specially as they grow..we need prudent managers of cash as we grow. Paul and the directors have done a top job so far...but their time is getting spread too thinly....we need an expert to handle the dough.

3) Catherine Stapledon

Perfect. She has had raw experience in the efficacy and the mode of action of exactly how iPPS works in terms of the NGF. I couldn't think of anyone better to assist Ravi. Someone that is a scientist and that understands the POWER of iPPS. A world first....never has ANY drug in the world reduced the levels of biomarkers such as COMP in terms of tackling OA and cartilage destruction. Leave aside Cartilage re-growth...Yes I'm talking about just HALTING the further degradation. In doing this we are giving the body the chance to regenerate anyway, though, that's subject probably to a separate study. She knows the detail from basic cell structure (it get complex) all the way through animal and human studies...yeah that's dogs and mice and rats and donkeys and the odd sheep ....would love to pick her brains for 30 minutes. Maybe AGM 2021?

Good announcement here Paradigmers, our team grows and it is considered talent they have again managed to procure, it also helps that they know they are joining a company that could very well become a global power-house in the field....how many days away till IND start and TGA update? Forget Advent Calendars...I'm counting days down till the twin IND start and the TGA submission....it can't come soon enough.

My views expressed here, DYOR is prudent.
    Last edited by Mozzarc: 13/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $59.66K 241.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 78837 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 36290 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.