PAR 3.92% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: PARADIGM ADDS MORE TALENTED SENIOR EXECUTIVES TO ITS TEAM, page-16

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Congratulations and welcome aboard the good ship PAR, Beverley Huttmann, Justin Cahill, and Catherine Stapledon.

We might pretend to be pirates at times, but we know that a good ship must be built to withstand a lot in it's life, starting with it's hull and masts. The basic framework must be strong and resilient, hold together thu typhoon and breathe during long hot dry spells. The sails must be strong and proven against the elements time and again. The rigging, checked and managed daily to assure quality performance in guiding the ship. Aye, the good captain sure built himself a FINE ship!

The crew! The shareholders... having belief in the ship itself, willing to ride into the unknown seeking their own destiny, adventure, with good intentions of helping mankind, and having faith in the Captain and Officers to perform and complete a journey started many years ago, despite the many little squalls or without wind.

The captain who has assembled a knowledgeable group of officers fully experienced in seafaring uncharted waters, but also experienced in law and international finance thru direct discussions resulting in signed "treaties" worldwide. Also a captain that has assembled a multi national, multi ethnic, multi gender, group of Executive officers as needed as we sail toward our destination.

My friends, I am making my investment in PAR a personal "living voyage", spun out of our PIrates Day festivities. It is my trip and fantasy, and if I want the Skipper and Maryann along with me, I'll have them join in the fun. If I find a stranded human on a raft, (or maybe a Quokka, huh mate?) he'll be a part of my story. It's all good and I get to have a little "stay at home Covid vacation". (Don't worry, I'm not posting it)

The best part is that I am honored to have been witness to how things have progressed in this fascinating world of Pharma, AND have been given the opportunity to read, share information and laughs with a great group of folks a world away from me.

Paradigm. Thank you as well for keeping it real and honest in a world full of obfuscation and lack of trust. Keep her steady Captain! I'm with you 100%.

edski

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $59.66K 241.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 78837 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 36290 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.