PAR 0.00% 19.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Paradigm AGM Presentation, page-17

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6891
    Ok let me start by saying Jace1994 and Dungiven, you two have written it up perfectly and you have left no more room for me to add much! Well done again. I did enjoy reading both of your perspectives and i agree with you both.

A few very minor points if i could add:

That was a my first PAR AGM and I thought the vibe was good. Ive been to a few other companies in the past and of course this one had more excitement and 'bubble' to it... PR did spend a fair amount of time taking us through the presentation and adding colour to some of the slides. It was great to finally meet him.

Yes Yes dungiven, no more rockets ships from me but you know, they were PR's word's as you've posted and I didnt speak to him before the meeting so tongue.png
    It would've been good to meet you and Jace, maybe next year?

I got some one on one time with Ravi (CSO) and I even showed him my basis for my next post which should come out in the next week, it will be a big one so watch out for it.

Yes I can confirm that Mitch was an ex player himself and yes, he is facilitating the Expanded Access program with Dr Michels. I asked one of the directors at the conclusion of the meeting, why the staggered approach...ie why not just do all 10 American players at once, he commented that they didn't have the bandwidth as it was just before Christmas and so they would stagger them across Jan for the rest of the 9 patients. At this stage they will leave it at 10 patients n total and review later.

PR also mentioned that we are now big enough that the US funds are officially allowed to start investing in us.

He also mentioned that its not about Patent FILING...its about being GRANTED the respective patents, thats the important stuff.

He also showed a generally very confident approach to our supplier and has no qualms about them. I have also heard this from another source close to PAR and we have discussed that here on a number of occasions.

PR also specifically mentioned that what we have is good in that it resolves the pain of OA but it is the slowing down of the disease that the big pharmas will find exciting.

Yes Dungiven, you articulated the commentary on David Felson perfectly. I also wanted to emphasise this point as it will help us to a great extent in the upcoming and pivotal Phase 3.

PPS in terms of action on MPS was also mentioned by PR towards the end of his summation in that PPS works in CONJUNCTION with the Enzyme Replacement solutions, this costs patients up to $1 Million each per year. I know we have heard about this in the past but it was good to hear it again. We of course will not be charging so much...but the revenue stream will be significant.

I asked at the end about the possibility of PAR applying for Priority access via TGA's Provisional Program, PR handed over to Michelle who is leading this front and communiques with the TGA, she said that the correct time to lodge this or at least look at this is AFTER Monday's meeting, sometime in the near future. I would've loved to have chatted to her but I had to be selective with my time as everyone was ready for lunch and the room was clearing fairly quickly.

More to come but exciting times are upon us and as I said to the room as part of my questioning, its going to be a very busy and exciting year next year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.