PAR 4.55% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Paradigm AGM Presentation, page-25

1. 1,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    As I was there I should add my two bobs worth to top off what was a very controlled but upbeat Paradigm AGM by management.
    As has been reported many of the staff were there today to support the company and they alone are as good authority to speak with regards shareholders questions.
    Apart from the remarks regards Paul’s contribution those of us there today could appreciate before our eyes what sort of management we have the great fortune to be involved with as shareholders.
    I have a sense that the people of Paradigm do have a strong appreciation for retail holders.
    I met Paul and after a quick chat about my own OA experience mentioned how good it would be to be able to access iPPS for post hip replacement recovery.
    He took my details and mentioned he would be in touch, where do you get that from a CEO of an ASX company??
    Further, I spoke with David Baker who used to be my stock broker and who was there as he I believe arranged the float of PAR.
    David mentioned the struggle to get people interested and then finally the money came but it wasn’t a lot ... laughable at $5m
    Paul Rennie however persevered and put a load of his own on the line.
    Its not a blockbuster story but tells of the struggle and perseverance that Paul can obviously endure for his belief in the goals. A few years downtrack and look at what has prevailed. Paul mentioned at the end of his presentation of how much he is looking forward to the culmination of Phase 3 trials and one could sense a quiet but massive confidence within.
    He also offered a quiet but assertive word on hey it’s not too bad this year at the AGM but we have not seen anything yet.
    I strive finally to describe his words as measured, not exuberant.
    I’d say also it is at present an opportunity to accumulate what ever can be afforded within ones investment limits. Exciting times ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.8¢ 23.3¢ 22.5¢ $46.92K 203.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 337 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 138166 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.