PAR 0.00% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Hi guys,I did attend the AGM yesterday also. I’m very impressed...

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi guys,
    I did attend the AGM yesterday also. I’m very impressed with Paul and his team, very committed to their goal. Other posters have already done a great job at updating what was said. I just add my opinion:
    1. David Felson yes was a renowned author to some papers and yes quoted ‘living legend’ of his field OA. Yet he chose to be a consultant to PAR and never have joined any company prior shows there is something special about iPPS. He will also assist in the design of OA Phase 3 with PAR towards FDA.
    2. PAR is very confident in achieving its goals, there was a good mood and general confidence in the room. I am very impressed with Paul Rennie. I had a personal chat with him at the AGM, asked a few questions, but what really came out was how he wanted to help people with OA and MPS. He was very passionate esp when I asked about MPS. To me this truly reflects his true character and he really believes his drug works and will be able to help many ppl and esp children.
    3. I notice there was at least one fund manager in the room. So this is a good sign with institutional support.
    4. There will be no capital raising needed, I specifically asked Paul about this. He said OA phase 3 will cost around $30mn. This will leave ample cash on balance sheet.
    5. I get the sense they are assessing partners as we speak, yes the board will have a meeting to discuss what sort of partner they want, I get the sense they are spoilt with choice and are in no rush to do so.

Conclusion: very pleased and impressed with Paul Rennie and his team. PAR will be definitely one to watch. Huge potential- $9bn revenue for a 10% mkt share is conservative, and this just US alone. The market cap is currently $580mn Australian dollars. Think about this. I will leave it at that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $26.22K 100.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 111973 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 11337 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ 22040
Last updated 11.22am 08/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.