PAR 12.7% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Paradigm AGM Presentation, page-109

1. 1,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1853
    There's a lot of fair points in there in terms of PAR, a small company with no material revenue, spreading itself thin, taking on a lot rather than focusing on OA.

Personally, I like the MPS efforts. I think it could prove to bring in good deal before OA does, and that could result in a material cash injection as well as validation of iPPS as a therapeutic commodity, and PAR's overall "middleman" strategy - which could flow positively into our OA activity. It's a strategy which admittedly comes with costs (and potential distraction, if you believe so), but also undeniably has potential upside. The scale of the trials, and costs, are a fraction of what OA needs to be - so to me it's seems like a worthwhile endeavour. Everyone's entitled to their opionions though.

Interested to hear more about how Novartis, or any other pharma competitor, could block Zilosul from market. There are no guarantees of course, but we have Fast Track designation from the FDA which shows they are working with us - and we with them - to trial the drug in the right ways so that as many as possible boxes are ticked if it shows safety and efficacy. We also have input from, and quite evidently the attention of, some of the most serious OA voices globally. We have witnessed public discussions between these voices and the FDA, all extolling the dire need for therapeutics which can treat this disease. If Zilosul were to pass it's trials considering all of this - it would be amazing to think that a third-party commercial competitor could somehow block the therapeutic via the courts - or some other way i'm not considering?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.035(12.7%)
Mkt cap ! $108.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 31.0¢ 27.5¢ $108.9K 371.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 17420 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.