PAR 12.7% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Sorry TanamiRod did slander him you you implied all those things...

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Sorry TanamiRod did slander him you you implied all those things that I wrote, even your buddy Gans today inferred the bloke needed a solicitor like he was some sort of criminal. But what you wrote today was an opinion! There was no abusive connotations too it but it's an opinion that I disagree with and you base it on one sentence hardly compelling evidence for your tirade and we're at least a minimum 2 years away from anything really going on. In my opinion PR said what he said to give investors an idea that there had been interest but they were being discretionary on who they chose as a partner. That too is just an opinion and a guess. If he was to partner with someone that wasn't the right fit your idea it would make the price of the shares go up could actually do the opposite and impact them negatively especially if the perception was he would agree to anything or he was desperate even though he may not be and that may make it hard to recover from in the short term.
    As for him being my hero if you under 40 or even 35 you would have no idea what OA pain is like before Rennie there was basically nothing but joint replacement that was it. I don't know about you but no thanks if you can get up every day of your life in pain and battle to do even the most menial tasks and then someone gives you a few injections and and the clock winds back 10-15 years and you can walk, bend over, exercise and do many other tasks that you couldn't do WITHOUT PAIN! then you can be able to appreciate this drug and the fact that no one was prepared to back it until this dreamer came along.
    Patience is required here we're not selling the rights to the football

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.035(12.7%)
Mkt cap ! $108.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 31.0¢ 27.5¢ $108.9K 371.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 17420 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.