PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Paradigm AGM Presentation, page-120

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6764
    Hi Babba,

In this case I'm more guided by what was said in the AGM. My understanding is that she indeed consults for us and that's a very very impressive thing in itself. I will have more to say (post!) on this but I'm fairly certain she would be guiding us or would have guided us in a few areas relating to our trial/studies to date.

From an advocate point of view, as Paul mentioned:

"...she helped us with the assays for many of the biomarkers."

He went on to say wording around that both of these consultant (Dr Virginia and Dr Stefan) are both working diligently to ensure they have the necessary data to convince regulatory authorities that these biomarkers are real.

I think that in itself implies a degree of advocacy, at least in the sense that they are waiting for further data from PAR (6 month, 12 month).

He also stated "...Virginia has been a tremendous benefit to our company as has Stefan Lohmander..."

"We sent our data to Virginia and her comment was like wow this is amazing and she wanted to know more", he then even stated that she would be an author on the paper.

Yeah thats kinda smelling/feeling like advocacy. I'm trying to be more on the conservative side here as others have mentioned, things can take longer than we wish, that's the nature of the beast...I think we will understand a lot more in Q1 at 6 month data release.

We have all witnessed our SP getting nice lifts in the past only to fall back and while this could happen again in the future, I wonder if the news on 6 month will be pivotal and while it may cause us to come back down again, it will be at least be to a higher base compared to pre-news?

As I often say to my friend the Anchor Man, we are early to this. We wonder how is that possible, how can we be early when we have been in this for years, its evidenced by another little story today. I wont name names to protect the innocent (guilty!) but I called a friend's husband and spoke to him for the first time, he is in the broker fraternity and has had some experience in this line...he did not know about PAR. If he doesn't, how can we expect the average Joe to?

We have been following this for some time, the world has no clue about us. This will change.

Hope that helps.

Mozz

Last edited by Mozzarc: 05/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.0¢ $101.6K 424.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 144266 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 18540 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.