PAR 4.55% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Zenox, with great respect I don’t believe that’s a correct...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Zenox, with great respect I don’t believe that’s a correct summary of the position.
    In Australia Customs and Border Protection are, quite rightly, red hot on people trying to import uncooked meat or fruit and vegetables or dangerous and illegal drugs. But if you want to import prescription medications for your own personal use, they generally couldn’t care less. I’ve often done this myself, and while the package will occasionally be inspected, I’ve never had any problems at all. At this time of year I often get a hamper sent to me from my friends and relatives in the UK - I’ve had the uncooked foie gras confiscated once or twice (always with a polite note), but never a had problem with the wine or whisky
    In the United States the approach of Customs is much the same, and regardless of the precise letter of the law, you can pretty much bring in what you want for your own personal use, and millions of people do exactly that, although obviously if you wanted to import commercial quantities of a drug for distribution that would be a different matter both here and there.
    I don’t think you would be at any risk of being sued unless you infringed the Zilosul trademark, and obviously ‘tracking’ is a non-issue, as no one tracks these personal imports.
    The point here is that the letter of the law and its practical application are very often two different things, and authorities generally in my experience tend to take a common sense approach to these matters.
    No legal advice here - and gltah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $185.1K 837.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.