PAR 6.52% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Thanks Denial,I have no doubt as to the efficacy of iPPS, to...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Thanks Denial,
    I have no doubt as to the efficacy of iPPS, to which I can personally attest, and I’ve held PAR shares since they were sitting around the 28c mark, so I certainly hope we all do well and make a motza.
    My concerns are around our ability to monetise PAR’s research and development to the extent that many commenters are or seem to be assuming.
    For example, if there are about 5 million Australians with OA, and therefore potential beneficiaries of iPPS, and each requires 2 courses of injections at $3k per course, the expense to the government would be greater than the entire cost of funding the PBS. In my view this is total fantasy-land, and we should be looking at perhaps 10% of this number, if we’re very fortunate.
    I appreciate that the theoretical cost of OA to the community is very high, but those costs are long term and diffuse, while the expense of funding iPPS at anything like the numbers that are being baked in to some investors assumptions are immediate and very much focused.
    No advice intended and gltah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.015(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $116.0K 491.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 33682 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.