PAR 12.7% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Paradigm AGM Presentation, page-71

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Dedwait, an NDA is only valid for X... I have never seen an NDA for longer than 6 months.. The data room has been open for 12 months....
    I have said this numerous times before, if the data in the room was so chock full of amazing data, then these so called interested parties would have made a "place holder" bid / offer (contribute $250m) to have 1st right of refusal to take this molecule to market (with all the usual hurdles in place to pay more when X is acheived) when it gets FDA approved...
    Unfortunately, PR is now like the boy who cried wolf.... he has said the same thing for so long now, that he is just not credible.

At the AGM, he did "try" and say that they had received an offer from a previously opioid tainted pharma company, but they had turned them down, as it "didn't feel right".... If that is actually the case and they said no without making that public, then they lost a great opportunity to create that positive tension around the asset that he was talking about.... Zero sales acumen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey @Mozzarc, given you are so close to the management, can you please ask them what is in the data room, not the actual WOMAC scores or MRIs, but the broad strokes of what people are viewing please???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.035(12.7%)
Mkt cap ! $108.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 31.0¢ 27.5¢ $108.9K 371.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 17420 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.