PAR 12.7% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Paradigm AGM Presentation, page-79

1. 2,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1817
    Hi Mozz,

I really appreciate your review. It was excellent and accurate. I listened to every minute of the AGM and Q&A and could have listened for another hour.

I had the privilege recently of attending an AGM of one of my favourite companies and I was only 1 of 8 attendees (held in the companies board room!) The meeting was not recorded and not shared with shareholders online. I, like you, did a detailed write up of the AGM experience so they could feel like they were there also. I found most of the interesting parts I could share was conversations and comments that were not in the official release and presentation shared on the ASX. We were given a tour of the entire operation with the business founder with many conversations I could share.

I was wondering if you have any anecdotes you could share relating to conversations / questions asked / people met, impressions received after the recording was fonished. For anyone that has listened to the whole AGM it is these little nuggets that those lucky ones on the ground like you may have picked up.

I hope this does not come across as ungrateful in anyway I would just love to hear if there is a part 5 (post AGM conversations) by any chance?

Thanks as always Mozz, a huge effort and very much appreciated. I will aim to fly to Melbourne for next years AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.035(12.7%)
Mkt cap ! $108.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 31.0¢ 27.5¢ $108.9K 371.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 17420 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.