PAR 3.77% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Paradigm AGM Presentation, page-8

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    Donna was specifically asked by someone from the floor how many had been recruited but she would not answer (there must be a reason) but last patient dosed is in the first half of next year so the earlier we see that notification it should give us an indication of timeframes.

Previously Donna has said there is contingency built into the schedule however being a BIO I have come to learn that it usually takes longer than anticipated. For those who did not join the AGM go back and watch the replay as I thought Paul was back to his old self and provided good explainations and answered questions honestly.

Yep agreed the corporate governance has not been up to scratch but managing this ship and keeping key staff motivated is a key to success. I think where the board fail at times is not providing enough detail as to the whys and whats for example the Share Incentives were put in place to align long term goals of employee's with shareholders as last year none of the team were given cash bonuses (except 2 employes). Again not wanting to downplay the shortcommings but there is alot more being thought about behind the scenes and decsions are not just made flippantly.

It was nice to hear PR answer some of the technical questions especially in relation to the comparison with Humira and its Phase 1 buyout and why we are targeting an MPS deal first. Also great to see the TGA Submission was still in the mix. One things is for sure they are exceited over the 008's and DMOAD....

The Pool

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $162.7K 620.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25008 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 34768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.