PAR 12.7% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Paradigm AGM Presentation, page-96

1. 821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    I think we underestimate what it takes to get a drug registered and especially in our case due to the size of the market which means we have to test more people. Clearly PAR have been very selective in patient criteria to try and get the best results possible. PR has been quite clear in wanting an MPS deal first and he has articulated why. So I dont understand the speculation on why a deal has not been done in OA?

DMOD will provide the final piece of the puzzle and enable the games to commence. The data room and other marketing efforts (ie Conference's) are so when we have the DMOD evidence our potential suitors are already identified and we are not starting from scratch,

Based on PR’s comments re our independent consultants joy at our DMOD bio markets in the test results, he is giving us the heads up that DMOD will hold and then I think the games start… If that is not the case a shareholder revolt will follow. So we will know in appRoximately 90 days when I hear Farmer Bob crack the closure on a fine bottle of red.

The Pool

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.035(12.7%)
Mkt cap ! $108.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 31.0¢ 27.5¢ $108.9K 371.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 17420 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.