PAR 12.7% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Mr. Marco Polizzi appears to come across as someone with a great...

1. 1,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    Mr. Marco Polizzi appears to come across as someone with a great deal of ambition, hunger and drive, along with significant sales and marketing experience, which should be useful for when PAR enters into its next phase of growth. He is also excited about the Zilosul story, so must see the potential in this potential blockbuster treatment.

Most of his experience has been in sales and marketing of generics, which operates in a different (but similar) manner to repurposed treatments, although there does appear to be some cross over. It is these transferable skills PAR will be most interested in and his ability to switch focus from the usual processes associated with generics and apply them to repurposed treatments.

It is definitely an interesting appointment and indicates to me that PAR may be looking to (at least partially) go it alone and sell and market Zilosul themselves, thus reaping higher profit margins. I'm sure they could/will still sign distribution deals as well, but it would be good to get some clarification from PAR on the sales / licensing strategy moving forward.

My views, not advice, dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.