PAR 12.7% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Paradigm Appoints Experienced US-Based CEO, page-18

1. 1,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1853
    Just reading through his resume on LinkedIn, and it's clear that his speciality is bringing new products to market, developing business units from scratch, and growing sales revenue rapidly.

His CEO experience to date is limited to the last 4 years at Oakrum where he's described as 'Founder & CEO'. However, for those that know US company structure, Vice President roles are not dissimilar. They are often the attack dog role, under the company head (which in the US can be President, Chairman, CEO or even a combination) responsible for carrying out the strategic plan, overseeing sales and revenue etc, essentially....getting results. Marco has ample experience in these roles.

My original hope was that we'd pull in an industry veteran who had been high up at a Pfizer or J&J for a long time and knew all the players...but on reflection I can see the clear thinking behind this appointment. Marco won't be the last CEO Paradigm has - but for the next chapter....assuming trials are completed and Zilosul hits the market....this is the right kind of appointment to drive early results globally, and in conjunction with partners (especially a US market partner).

https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcopolizzi/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.035(12.7%)
Mkt cap ! $108.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 31.0¢ 27.5¢ $108.9K 371.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 17420 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.