PAR 6.98% 20.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: PARADIGM CLEARED FOR PHASE 3 TRIAL BY US FDA, page-182

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Congratulations to holders. A significantly de-risked stock. On the announcement yesterday, I feel as if I have locked in hundreds of thousands of dollars gains over the next 5 years regardless of daily movements and fluctuations.

Interestingly enough a quick google search of Paradigm brought up commentary from only three companies yesterday: Motley Fool, Market Herald and Finder. I understand that this is only over one medium but I would have expected much greater coverage of articles on this company. It really does shock me that this amazing feat of a small Australian company getting through the FDA for a Phase III Clinical Trial gets so little coverage and that shorters are allowed to continue to play their games.

Sentiment from hold to buy. Looking back in a few years time, anything under $3 will seem like an absolute steal. I don't want to know that I had the opportunity to expand my exposure to a block buster opportunity but fell ill to the whims of our foes and market forces. If they want to play with fire, let them get burnt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.