PAR 6.98% 20.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I imagine the company had already completed their deal for a CR...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I imagine the company had already completed their deal for a CR with the Insto’s well before the Secondary endpoints Ann however I wonder how the price would have reacted to the Ann without the CR until a bit later?
    Foolishly perhaps, I was thinking the price could have continued to surge upwards towards $3 on the Secondary Ann only and then do the CR which is perhaps less kind to current investors including 51Cap.
    Of course, hindsight and that though I assume it was also important to get the Insto’s in as cheap as possible however the share price now appears stuck and without a significant catalyst to stimulate further appreciation could it be holding fast at these levels?
    Other stimuli may be that the Insto’s did not receive enough shares for their portfolios and will put upwards pressure on price as they accumulate?
    Ross River report is also something to look forward to IF successful and later Phase3 results.
    Further, does anyone know the full scope of the Phase3 trial and particularly what criteria are required for the trial to be deemed a success?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $70.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $201.6K 994.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 429247 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 13806 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.