PAR 6.98% 20.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Paradigm Corporate Update - May 2019, page-14

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Hello fellow paradigmers I just got into the stock today, which IMHO is going to be a multi bagger (please do your own research my opinion only) it's been on my watch list for a while I was tempted to buy before as well but dint materialise. once the CR news came in I was extatic that the SP would come well down below 1.50 but it wasn't to be. Nevertheless I still got in, I think this shows tremendous belief on the buyers side this company enjoys. Iam just gonna sit back and enjoy the positive newsflow that's in the pipeline.

And also for a very short term iam expecting the SP to go to all-time highs before the new financial year start coz there will be portfolio rebalance that's gonna take place by the fund managers they gonna book out of the duds and the highfliers. New potential stars will be identified. With today's news PAR is for sure gonna make some heads turn both for its qrowth and for its defensive nature of the sector this operates

Between below is some positive coverage for the stock
    https://www.********.au/2019/05/08/will-the-paradigm-share-price-climb-higher-on-promising-asx-update/

AIMHO
    DYOR
    SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $70.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $201.6K 994.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 429247 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 13806 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.