PAR 4.55% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Congrats Paradigmers - Paradigm is in discussions and forming a...

1. 2,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 570
    Congrats Paradigmers - Paradigm is in discussions and forming a relationship with the FDA. It seems I was correct about cGMP delaying the submissions.

People might think this isn't big news, as it only treats 10 people but I'd like to point out a few things about the "Early Access Program" in the United States.

The FDA will only grant an EAP to a drug if it ticks all these boxes:

* Patient has a serious disease or condition, or whose life is immediately threatened by their disease or condition.
    * There is no comparable or satisfactory alternative therapy to diagnose, monitor, or treat the disease or condition.
    * Patient enrollment in a clinical trial is not possible.
    * Potential patient benefit justifies the potential risks of treatment.
    * Providing the investigational medical product will not interfere with investigational trials that could support a medical product’s development or marketing approval for the treatment indication.

It's actually a high hurdle to overcome, so if Zilusol is approved, you can bet the FDA is taking OA as a serious disease and that they are impressed by the data package PAR has submitted in their FDA.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when Paradigm casually drops to the FDA that they see a reduction in BMEL through objective MRI scans, and potentially Disease Modification.

Anyway, great news, FDA & PAR are talking. Big Pharma will see the IND being filed. Not too long now for the Australian TGA Provisional Approval submission that, (apart from a commercial deal) will be the near term catalyst for real fireworks in the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.8¢ 23.3¢ 22.5¢ $46.92K 203.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 337 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 138166 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.