PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

So, OARSI.......wow, tension builds............I took a casual...

1. 1,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    So, OARSI.......wow, tension builds............

I took a casual stroll over the site today to see if there were any more updates of the program in general. Dare I say a nice little update of high level description of our oral presentation seesion at https://2023.oarsi.org/program/sessions/theater-session-sponsored-paradigm

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5082/5082656-dfb0f709b75c2101bfbe9af2ac172865.jpg

Don't want to go reading toooo much into things but looks like a bit of a teaser to get some eyes on the session and some anticipation of the content. Who could resist a "potential DMOAD"? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked over our 56 day readount announcement, because as we know PAR have always talked in very measured terms about DMOAD "potential". The 56 day readout quotes Donna..."These are meaningful signals that we will evaluate together with clinical and imaging outcomes in order to demonstrate disease modifying effects and to pursue regulatory authority guidance on a disease modifying pathway"

Its positive and "meaningful signals" are nice, but in comparision "A PROMISING DMOAD" is quite a bit more assertive, attention grabbing and like ...hold my cup of tea I need to go to this session! Anyway could be dreaming it all up but a nice teaser perhaps.

But the other key word in the talk description I found interesting........ "A introduction to injectible Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium". There is a feeling that we have been under the radar for quite some time and maybe in a few weeks we come out of the shadows and introduce our asset to researchers, academics, pharma reps, biotech analysts, partners, and basically the industry that has been largely unaware of the PAR dark horse that has been making great strides towards P3 completion and registration with a DMOAD label!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 22.5¢ $186.1K 801.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 33599 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 65498 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.