PAR 0.00% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Paradigm Presentation for Investor Webinar, page-36

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    My take, and I comment from someone with an Investment Banking background, I leave the clinical interpretations to those with a background/interest in that field. I am invested in PAR because I believe they are onto something, to put it very simply...

Now that IND Open is in the rear view mirror, I note a change in tone. There is clearly a lot of work to be done, but suddenly the work has a major prize at the end, and its realistic. But make NO mistake, its still a multi-year journey.

They have made it abundantly clear they know this has taken longer than they would like, but we are now at a point in time where things can move forward, for the reason of going commercial, not purely to get approvals.

Long Term Capital Growth, thats the message from them when it comes to investors. Anyone who has studied Corporate Finance will know thats on page one of chapter one, of what company directors should put as the answer to every investment/business proposition/decision.

I do note that there is definitely a shift in tone also when it comes to strategic partnering. They know this is key to everything. Get the right partner in, and it will have a MASSIVE impact on perception of the future value of PAR and Zilosul. This happens, and it will re-rate the stock more than anything else in the short to medium term.

My guess is the next CEO will from a Big Pharma, lets see.

Overall, nothing in the presentation tells me I should sell out, but plenty tells me to be a holder in the bottom drawer, for my SMFS and kids.
    There is no way I am a holder thinking it will buy me a new car of two in 2022 or even 2023. This is definitely a medium to long term hold.

Strategy, maybe I will look at buying some more every 10c down to $1.50. Who knows what's in store for us, but I do believe Paradigm has every opportunity now to get over the line, my time horizon, want to see something significant on or after 2025.

DYOR & GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4934 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 544 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.