PAR 0.00% 29.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

At $0.345 I think the glass at best a sixth full versus recent...

1. 7,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6768
    At $0.345 I think the glass at best a sixth full versus recent expectations. How quickly that may change if PR announces one of his long alluded to MPS or OA partnerships. Massive IF.

My lack of faith in him was cemented with his very casual revelation of a massively over-promised timeline in his "fireside chat" that seems a lifetime ago.

Time for PR to finally step up to the plate for all his long paraded suggestions of partnerships and recoup destroyed wealth for long-term share holders. I found this old post of mine comparing the bloke to OA:

"Sorry long term Paul Rennie admirers, but his record speaks for itself and about grade 3 on a knee OA equivalence:

Grade 3: Moderate OA. Frequent pain during movement, joint stiffness will also be more present, especially after sitting for long periods and in the morning. The cartilage between the bones shows obvious damage, and the space between the bones is getting smaller.

Grade 3: Moderate CEO incompetence. Frequent share pain caused during off hand commentary; obtuse stiffness will be even more present under criticism; especially after sitting for long periods in mourning online US partnership meetings getting nowhere. The good will between investors and executives shows obvious damage, and the accord between the two is getting smaller."

Show us the [partnership] money Paul. Because the balance sheet and market is sick to death of you talking about it, but it never showing....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ $79.93K 274.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12951 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 23984 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.