PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: PARADIGM RECEIVES FEEDBACK FROM US FDA ON IND SUBMISSION, page-165

1. 9,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1243
    I'm unclear how anyone can reconcile a thesis of waiting 2-3 years to get in then and then predict the share price won't materially move for another 2-3 years. Yes bios tend to give you repeated opportunities given the timespan involved, however, in this case you simply can't risk a 20 bagger if FOMO gets hold in the current rounds of discussions with big pharma who then lob an early all in bid (which I believe is far from a remote scenario given the unprecedented TAM and existing data). I also note PR answered this question recently:

When isthe company likely to partner with knee OA?

A Ourimmediate goal is to get the IND open, and we think the number of pharmacompanies we have had discussions with thus far will turn their attention to amore intense discussion when the IND is open. We have one partnering discussionlater this week, and our position will be to have the IND open first. I thinkpotential partners will want to see the IND open as well. We’ve been open andtransparent with potential partners to date, explaining this process. We haveone final question, once that’s resolved and the IND is open then we believepotential partners will be more willing to talk to us in more specific detail.It’s on our agenda and we do have pharma companies which have expressedinterest. As I said, we are waiting for the IND to be open to demonstrate wehave clearance through the FDA and clearance in Australia and Europe. I thinkthis will be a very significant position for the company to be in, andcertainly increase the value of the asset

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.0¢ $211.2K 895.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 82174 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 49300 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.