PAR 5.00% 19.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: PARADIGM RECEIVES FEEDBACK FROM US FDA ON IND SUBMISSION, page-208

1. 832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Personally I dont think as people follow the PAR story as closely as many of us do on HC. I think the current market cap is a factor of three things...
    1. Uncertainty
    2. Time
    3. Under the Radar and/or The Big boys waiting

- Nothing is a given in the Bio world and I'm speculating that the PAR story has muddied as a result of the tougher FDA stance (Bigger Phase 3 etc)
    - Many choose to go elsewhere with their capital seeing 2-3 years as too long to sit an wait (we live in the now)
    - I suspect the Pharma's who are interested already know about us and are watching waiting for the IND and some positive results (on mass) to de-risk. 008 whilst small is a catalyst to the "D" word and people to sit up and take notice (and apparently required for TGA Approval).
    Lets face it the last 2 years has been a combination of disapointment scattered with small interludes of hope as PAR builds the infrastrucutre / support to push through to IND and registration. With the IND open and bigger spending by PAR on the way the picture could actually get worse unless we get TGA approval and real $$ revenue. I'm predicting the bleed will start in earnest from the December 2021 quarter as the P3's ramp up. Failing a deal and injection from big pharma I think we flip-Flop at the whim of the market.

This is where PR will really earn his money as strategy and making the correct decisions at the right time will prove crucial. Lets hope he's not MIA chairing a meeting at another company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.