PAR 1.79% 27.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Questions need to be asked regardless of outcome. There is a...

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Questions need to be asked regardless of outcome. There is a clear demand just on HC to clear up a large number of issues which have just been met with radio silence. A massive red flag to me is what I view as sweeping under the rug of potentially negative information.

• Where is the peer review (has it been submitted / why isn't it out yet / has it been rejected?)
    • R&D day - where are these two new drugs being licenced in? What was the purpose in mentioning this if it wasn't even close? If it didn't end up being the right fit - that's fine, just don't never speak about it again.
    • WTF happened with Jeannie?
    • Update on 008 - was meant to be provided an update by end of Sep. Is it still even going ahead.
    • Update on forecasted trial costs for the whole OA program. Where is funding coming from given the shortfall? Was meant to cost $30m, then $80m, what is it now?
    • How much has been spent on external consultants to get OA up to this point? What percent of work is actually done in house versus outsourced?

Could go on - but you get my drift. And didn't someone say PAR has two IR people on the books? Has to be the most cushy job ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $96.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.0¢ $55.31K 200.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1072 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 3289 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.