PAR 0.00% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: PARADIGM RECEIVES FEEDBACK FROM US FDA ON IND SUBMISSION, page-291

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Thanks for your response Mixed bag as I do have a bit of problem deciphering these reports I think she has another MRI somewhere that was done before she had any treatment. I'll try to find it but as you're probably aware 5 years of paperwork on top of it it might be hard to track down
    .As I've previously stated in other posts her condition was so bad she couldn't walk 100 m and one step up stairs was impossible and I'll kid you not her knees were the size of beach balls. It was dire on both knees 5 years later this is where we're at she's in the process of a top up at 14 months because the last two times she tried to get the drug she had to wait some 3 to 4 months and the pain started to come back so she thought it best to jump the gun this time, by the way the swelling in her knees went down to a zero within a month and has never returned
    But it's interesting that you say about the presence or absence of subchondral bone marrow edema I can only assume which you should never do that it's absent because everything else has been mentioned.
    In regards to the presence of OA changes I can also only assume that she went past the tipping point of can you come back or not as it was so severe initially and as you can tell by the current MRI it's impossible to do a Lazarus with her knees but IPPS has given her her life back.
    Personally I wonder whether it's worth getting this treatment when your knees are first diagnosed as an issue rather than waiting to their absolutely slaughtered to get treatment.
    Thanks for your insight

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $110.6K 431.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 94172 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30859 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.