PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

SV - I'm prob not going to be able to add much here:1) In this...

1. 4,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6642
    SV - I'm prob not going to be able to add much here:

1) In this case it doesn't have to be announced. Yes I was surprised to hear it as well but I'm hearing it had nothing to do with our drug or potential....don't forget we had been operating without an effective COO position before her...I can only assume they will look to fill the position with suitable talent. These are my views. effectively it is like a single staff member leaving and though a COO position is up there, it didn't need to be announced. Could they have announced it? Perhaps yes, perhaps not. I also enjoyed her podcasts, quite lively and enthusiastic.

Yes we do need to watch the comings and goings, specially of key staff, this did not worry me.
    If you do feel you want more on this one, ask it in the AGM.

2) Again. I haven't been following the patent route too closely...so prob others will be able to fill you in here. I haven't heard about any knockbacks. But there are others that follow this path more closely, we can see if they have heard anything? I'll put the feelers out to a couple of contacts that are more knowledgeable in this domain. Will get back if there is any info and their opinions.

DYOR, dont rely on any one person. Broaden your research.

Last edited by Mozzarc: 03/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $92.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.