PAR 2.13% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Personally it wouldn’t bother me if it took 5. If they get it...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Personally it wouldn’t bother me if it took 5. If they get it right. When this thing goes it’s gonna go. It’s 3% of my portfolio as currently constructed. As I earn more and invest more over the years I’ll either have to buy more or it’ll be a smaller position of the inflow into my portfolio. If it hits I am a millionaire in US coin. If not I lost some irrelevant (in the grand scheme of things) savings in what will be 5 years. I’ll get a tax write off. It’s all good.

Basically, it’s all your emotions. I am not trying to be mean, I’m not; but the people upset right now are the same type of emotions that are going to be selling your whole position when - because we will - we get to $9. You aren’t going to get to the full upside because you’ll read a snippet, freak out and get bought out. Not many can ride it and you gotta ride it with the lottery tickets or you might as well not even play.

The difference between 2 or 4 or 6 years is truly irrelevant for this type of investment. Let them get it right. Just plan on having a winning hand in ten years.

Now, I do not recommend taking this out of sight, out of mind mindset on the other 95% of your portfolio...just the candy. It’s two different thought processes. The variance of outcomes is much wider.

This is my right tail risk. Always have, and be long, right tail risk for a segment of your portfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $63.43K 270.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 213534 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 76890 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.