PAR 1.96% 25.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Paradigm to present at NWR Virtual Conference, page-35

1. 4,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6745
    In no way can I say I know a lot about how the MOA works in terms of effects on cartilage regeneration/repair and in fact Paul has mentioned in the past somewhere about one day utilising a clinical trial to focus on this.

BUT from stuff I have read...I do know this....

iPPS is a mild anticoagulant, we know that it is responsible for DECREASING inflammation, and more pertinent to your point, increasing blood flow to the affected area. This in itself allows for the halting, the slowing down of cartilage degradation, this is fact, we know this because of the amount of COMP and other biomarkers in the blood once you have iPPS in you, decreases. This halting or slowing down of the depletion of cartilage gives the body the chance to potentially regrow or repair cartilage at least in some cases. (Legal dept going bananas, this is my view, subject to trial yadda yadda)... potentially it is only aided by the fact that increased blood flow to the general area provides extra nutrients, oxygen and transport of the macrophages and so many other helpful micro-bodies to the area. The science may prove one day that there is a whole lot more to this story?

The best way I can at all liken this to, is when as a kid, you scratch your knee (good analogy eh'?) when you fall off your bike and after a few days there is a 'scab' and you start to scratch at it and your mum tells you off...'the scab has to heal'..if you constantly scratch and pick at it, it isn't going to heal as fast is it?

Ok maybe that's Mozzifying it too much, but you get my drift.

My views here, best to DYOR
    Last edited by Mozzarc: 09/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.