PAR 2.50% 20.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Well fer Pete's sake! Last time I go to bed and leave youz guyz...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Well fer Pete's sake! Last time I go to bed and leave youz guyz alone!
    Yes indeed Mozz. I join with all the others in wishing you, our HC friends, and everyone the world over....the best of luck and good health in battling this virus.

We need to watch out for our friends mental conditions as well. I haven't seen anything about it, but keeping a healthy mind in times like this is essential. I can't believe how many folks here just sit in front of the TV and take in nothing but bad news. It comes roaring out of the TV loudly and non stop. They then wonder why they feel so depressed. Moderation, my friends. Try tuning on the radio or some peaceful music. News is good, but not 24/7, especially when you don't get much good "news".

I don't fear for you Mozz, because you have your wife, (who must be brilliant on her own after being with you! ;-)) and your new foxy friend, and because you keep your mind stimulated with research and discussion. Good medicine indeed. I am not upset by the numbers at this point, because there is too much more at stake. I'll be doing fine as well, thank you. We all will as long as we think and don't just react to any given situation.

Here's to all of us! Big and small, rich and poor. With so much division and political strife in the world today, just maybe we the people can actually rekindle some good faith and trust in our fellow man by helping them out instead of driving wedges between ourselves.

Peace!

Absentfriend
    ....you are the GIF that keeps on giving.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.