PAR 0.00% 19.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Paradigm to present at Virtual Conference, Friday 27th March, page-27

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 765
    A detailed, informative presentation, as per usual. PR loves his detail.

I asked a question in relation to the TGA provisional approval and specifically about generating revenue in Australia and the timelines. Was it fair to assume that PAR wont have a chance of generating income in Q3 as previously announced.

Paul's response was basically 'Yes it's fair to assume that.' They will be presenting to the TGA for stage 2 in Q4 now, not Q3.

Takeaways:
    - Each presentation to the TGA is a knockout event so they must get it right or start the process from the beginning. 1 shot!
    - Whatever happened at stage 1 was positive but I suspect they took from the meeting to bring the whole kitchen not just the sink to stage 2.
    - I think with the 35 patients using the same Zilosul product that Phase 3 trials will be using this data will help
    - The 100-200 patient data that they'll have by Q4 will also help.
    - The 100's of continuing patient data that is accruing as we speak from the TGA SAS will also add to the strength of the application
    - They will also have further guidance from the EMA and FDA to also assist with the app
    - If they present in Oct, we may hear something back by Dec. I am going to run on the assumption that there will not be any income generated this year. That is my assumption only.

My sentiment is a BUY, but I'm waiting for the next drop below $1.35. I believe we have plenty of time to accumulate these.

All my opinions, no advice whatsoever because I haven't a clue what I'm doing. Seek a professional.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $156.2K 795.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 152244 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 25584 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.