PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ave Maria, Swiftee and so many others, trust me, your feedback...

1. 4,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6759
    Ave Maria, Swiftee and so many others, trust me, your feedback is duly noted and appreciated!

Yes I am an enthusiast of our PAR. Yes of course it has been disappointing of late in terms of the general trend down along with the market...but no need to be worried...as I keep saying, AveMaria, just like your wonderful serene trip out in the midst of our wonderful country, our day in the sun will come.

Yes there are delays...yes it takes a fair wack of patience...I too build a bit of slack in but things still get a bit more delayed, but the excitement, the potential of what we have does keeps me going. We are getting snippets of fabulous news..the TGA acknowledging what we have (perhaps indirectly at this stage)...the little sentences from those first few American Footballers...the tide will turn.

Keep hunkering down, we will defeat this virus and we will also develop iPPS to an amazing extent within a few years.

Yep, looking forward to the next AGM, I hope it's not a virtual one! Not as much fun having a beer with PAR mates after it via a PC/Laptop! eek.png
    Last edited by Mozzarc: 01/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.0¢ $101.6K 424.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 144266 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 18540 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.