ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,196 Posts.
    re: Ann: PARADOX BASIN POTASH PROJECT UPDATE ... Thank you Ab4825 for your response and in depth post. Your time and analysis is greatly appreciated.Your are certainly what HC is about.You have knowledge and opinions and you share them unrestricted, and I applaud you for that. You have very valid points that you back with reasoning(right or wrong)and are some of the best posts/opinions I have read on HC.

This stock, it's fair to say, has dissapointed many so far and there is much angst towards management re leaky ships etc. otherwise you should have a crap load more thumbs up for your time, analysis and opionions.Keep it up, we are all able to make decisions as adults about our own investments and nobody should invest based on an opionion on HC, I am following this stock very carefully, and would also like to hear more soon from management about their movements after the first round of drilling.

A couple of points I will make, firstly,ABSOLUTELY agree they need to drill closer to drill holes already previously analysed to confirm grades and geography of the project.Forget finding the boundaries before confirming the epicentre.

Secondly I must say I am dissapointed they have not replied to your e-mail.We/you should not accept this and say they are too busy.I know of many much bigger/busier companies that have very quick replies.Many posts on HC, some of the most TU'd,s are e-mail response, as people love to have a direct connection with the company they invest in.

Lastly, imo, there is much more to this stock than state holes 1,2 and 3 but we need more positive info from management that will give investors confidence.I couldn't personally believe they released the results from hole 3 under Pardox Basin Potash Project Update ann, I almost didnt read it immediately, except for the SP activity that alerted me, thought it was just a progress report-lol!

Have a good Sunday guys!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.