POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

re: Ann: PARADOX BASIN POTASH PROJECT UPDATE ... Thanks Guss_au...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 37 Posts.
    re: Ann: PARADOX BASIN POTASH PROJECT UPDATE ... Thanks Guss_au and blake_jw - that is certainly a good point about future capital raising. A share price of $0.50 versus perhaps $1.50 - $2 makes a big difference to the number of shares that need to be issued to raise money in the future.

I'm not a DD subscriber, but I was thinking that it might be a good idea if someone who is a subscriber could send them a quick email letting them know of our proposal (i.e. open letter encouraging the company to forget about defining potash extent for now, and instead drilling to confirm the best results of past oil/gas drilling), and perhaps a link to this thread. I'm not sure how many subscribers they have (and how many of those subscribers are invested in POK), but it would be great if we could get the support of DD and their subscribers. Perhaps they could email all of their subscribers and encourage them to read the open letter, thumbs up the comment, and send copies of the letter to the company via email and snail mail. Even if DD could just send a few dozen investors to HC to read and support the open letter, I think that this could make a huge difference to our effort.

Is there someone here who would be able to do this today?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.