ASN 0.00% 15.5¢ anson resources limited

Ann: Paradox Brine Li Outperforms Commercial Grade Battery, page-71

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    As discussed in the last two weeks, ASN needed to hold some key price points, and failed to do so. As a result, even with this incredibly good news and very welcome I might add, ASN is now showing the beginning of the struggle it might be going to have to get above that 10.5/11 cent resistance level that it managed to build for itself especially from last weeks action. Getting this news last month would have been a different story (possibly put the floor in at 10 cents.?), but today it only serves as a get out of the shares short term opportunity for the short term unbelievers.

Glad to see that at least for now we're back out of Idiocy SP Territory, and whatever we want to call the level below that. We managed to even briefly get above the Clown Effect SP today, and that was at least a positive to see.

At least this announcement is great FA for the long term investors, and it stopped the SP bleeding for now. I'm not yet going to pick a direction in which I think ASN SP is going short term, I'll look at today's movement, and tomorrows. Then I'll assess how strong I think the resistance will be above us, and how likely I think that we might fall back into Idiocy SP territory, or worse.

But.........for now let's be thankful for the update. As a previous poster shared, "Praise the Lord."

AMEN.!!

All the very best.

TOWB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 17.0¢ 15.0¢ $298.3K 1.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 228233 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 38878 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.