ASN 2.06% 9.5¢ anson resources limited

Ann: Paradox Lithium Project DFS Confirms Outstanding Economics, page-168

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    wow, how very exciting, how nice is it being this patient with ASN for how many years and it is finally paying off.

Working on only a 250K resource, when we know there is a 300% increase from just one other hole. There are still more more drill holes to be released, one very soon, We also have more area to explore and expand further. We also have a massive Bromine resource not included, in discussions with a possible offtake partner but if interest in Bromine batteries continues, there may be others we can also deal with. This is also not taking into consideration the other minerals available in the brine.

AND THEN FOR THE STEAK KNIVES - We still haven't put a drill into the Bull, what if that comes back with some of the positive results we saw with CHN. Then there is also Yellow cat uranium.

What an exciting time to be a holder, I think it might be time to cash in some ASNOD to get that CGT exemption ticking over, though I don't foresee selling any in the next 12+ months.

Well done to the ASN team and the holders, isn't it nice to be validated that this is going places.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $122.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.4¢ $250.8K 2.629M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 206667 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 298330 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.