ASN 3.00% 9.7¢ anson resources limited

had time today to go over CM and ESM , and yes I concur with all...

1. 9,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2182
    had time today to go over CM and ESM , and yes I concur with all of what you've said despite the background noise !! I will also add that through my DYOR I noticed 2 IMHO significant points :
    A-Sunresin is substantially more dynamic than ESM and Sunresin can also apply ADSORPTION to the whole mineral suite at PARADOX , and I have no doubts that BR & GK had a serious look at ESM way back when .
    B-ESM is a private entity so detail is a bit light on which is understandable but significantly their tech revolves around ADSORPTION rather than ABSORPTION, which I would venture a guess that with factoring of slight process variations compared to Sunresins process that the recovery rates would be near identical. I've been big on this particular item as I believe this style of tech is point of difference when it comes to DLE and is the make or break point long term tech ! I believe the ABSORPTION providers know that they are fighting a losing battle for many reasons and this is why they are becoming more and more desperate in their efforts to cement a position in the Lithium Value Chain ! ASNs "mining" peers should take heed this type of commentary ! I also believe it's this ADSORPTION primary tech that also gives BR and GK the confidence to negotiate in the manner that they do . Also as I have said before this carries more weight to my theory for ASN final product BMX auctions ! At the very least this news (thanks for the share @Chris2184 ) gives a great peer comparison for ASN ! Warmest Regards TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $125.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $219.2K 2.235M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 359456 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 163581 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.