Jukes I have been thinking the same I thought I'd merge these...

1. 197 Posts.
    Jukes I have been thinking the same I thought I'd merge these thoughts and email Terry Kallis given me brother is a shareholder. Below is the email I sent which I could have maybe toned down a little in hindsight and his reply.

Hi Terry,

Quick question that has been bothering me and I'm sure many over investors over the past few days. In the Paralana update dated 14/12/2009 it was stated that temperature measurements would be taken in about 4 to 5 weeks. Regardless of the heavy rain (which did not occur the whole month of January) why were the temperature measurements instead scheduled for Feb 6th and 7th? If this was the case would it not have been better to notify shareholders of the rescheduling. I think many lost confidence and the fall in the share price is creating a vicious cycle as capital raising will no doubt need to occur in the near future given the latest cost overrun.

Allowing for more time to achieve equilibrium suggests lack of confidence in the temperature when instead a few measurements could have been taken over the past month to mathematically estimate the temperature increase over time.

I thank you in advance for your time,

Arthur

REPLY-

Arthur,

I note your comments and will not comment on your interpretations

Other than to say availability of logging equipment (and ability to transport it - rain) determines when we can do things and unfortunately this no always in our control

Petratherm has sought to measure the temperature (and many other logs) as soon as practicable after casing and cementing.

Terry Kallis

Petratherm Limited

Unfortunately not too happy with the reply. If equipment and transport was not available in January then the market should have been notified then that PTR intended to reschedule it to a later date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.015(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $3.387B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.50 $1.45 $18.05M 12.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 222943 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 259438 64
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.