IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

Ann: Paris Update , page-3

1. 1,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    just had a quick read through this ann. a lot to digest but my initial impression is that there is reasonable progress with paris and peterlumbo exploration, albeit at a slower than ideal pace (what's new).

no exciting grades/widths reported but encouraging potential extensions to known mineralisation which should all contribute to initial paris jorc due sept qtr (which is now only 3 to 5 months away). having said that, one cannot be particularly confident with timing given delays with this to date!

for me, the most interesting news was that access approvals have been received for parts of alexander, helen and trojan horse. unless this had already been announced (?), i would have thought that this news would have justified its own ann given the delays associated with these clearances (not to mention the lack of any other encouraging news). to include this info as an "also ran" in a paris update seems at best somewhat lazy if not negligent and irresponsible.

still so much potential with these tenements but, in the current market, potential alone will do little to lift a struggling share price. so i continue to watch and hold with a long term view ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.