IVR 0.00% 4.0¢ investigator resources ltd

Ann: Paris Update , page-9

1. 1,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    "The heritage survey was carried out in January 2013 and cleared the priority soil targets for drill testing subject to final sign-off by the Native Title Holders. This includes the north extensions of the Paris system."

chiefy

thanks for response, i haven't been following ivr as closely since my partial sell-off earlier this year.

i may have been a bit harsh but, from your post (extract above), the qualifier of "subject to final sign-off by Native Title Holders" seems to be absent from today's ann which would constitute a significant development in my eyes. either that, or this qualifier still exists but was not highlighted today? i would have though that "final sign-off" was really the point of change from an expectation to the reality and hence is significantly different?

presumably the final sign-off would have been required to make their statement in the second paragraph of the "Future Drilling" section of ann about approval from DMITRE and the NTHs? but i'm really not sure about such details ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $27.16K 685.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1146674 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 320000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.