POD 5.13% 3.7¢ podium minerals limited

Ann: Parks Reef Deep Drilling Intercept Extended, page-5

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    From my understanding, this is excellent as a lot of the earlier language was surrounding "post mineralisation dykes." We now have confirmation that there is continuity beyond these dykes and this bodes well for project economics and the overall depths of the intercepts themselves.

If we're at 600m depth, and still with 20m widths, then to my mind we should be looking at extending those deep diamond holes right down to a km (if possible), to understand if it is in fact the monster deposit we suspect it could be.

The reticence of the market, macro factors aside, is no doubt related to the 15km strike and no real confidence in how this will be extracted. Despite touting multiple starter pits, the real key to unlocking the value here is showing "Mr Market" that we have continuity down to a km. CAPEX/OPEX will surely be an issue based on the thoughts shared on this forum (which many of you are aware of, and which I do not need to repeat in depth. A combination of proving up monster depth, consistent grades, infill drilling and some economic figures in a PFS and DFS will surely do the trick and also allay any fears regarding the remote location of Parks Reef as well.

Happy to be corrected on the above. All in my opinion, of course.

Stay long, stay strong.
    Last edited by PutSauce: 06/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $16.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $25.82K 697.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61164 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 70000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.